Travel today is less safe than it was than ten years ago, while security is becoming more important even in countries that seem to be “safe.” In addition, the smartphone revolution now makes it possible for both Android and iPhone users to stay in contact worldwide.
More companies are manufacturing products overseas, increasing the amount of business travel. However, business travel is becoming less secure/safe in many countries, due to terrorism, violence, robbery, theft and kidnapping. Medical safety in business travel abroad is also becoming more of an issue with new outbreaks of diseases and viruses the world hasn’t seen for decades. Travel security from a medical standpoint needs to be better managed to prevent the spreading of these diseases to the thousands of people a business traveler could come in contact with after they have been exposed. Epidemics, even pandemics, can originate as a result of the amount of business travel that occurs.
FoneTrac’s Innovative Business Travel Security App To The Rescue
FoneTrac is an innovative business travel security app for individual business travelers sent abroad to oversee business operations. Many business professionals who frequently travel abroad use the business travel app (and its related services) to stay safe across the world.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android
- Fully featured business travel security app
- Access to real time business travel security information
- Access to real time medical security information
- US-based team standing by to help 24/7
Reason Why FoneTrac Is The Best Business Travel Security App on the Market
- First and foremost, any business with employees overseas needs to track and be in touch with them, and the employees need to be able to access security resources. Open and transparent to the employee, FoneTrac gives them access to up-to-date information as well as the ability to access state-of-the art medical security and business travel security services. Real people are there at the press of a button to help.
- Second, business travelers of all types welcome a new business travel security app that is capable of more than what is available from the free business travel security apps that are only capable of emailing relatives or that offer up outdated information. These apps become essentially useless in instances of sudden medical outbreak of Ebola, for example, in which business personnel need to be evacuated to safety in order to prevent infection.
- Third, FoneTrac’s business travel security app provides peace of mind for the business owner and personnel, creating the opportunity for businesses to further grow their overseas business as they have more employees willing to participate business travel abroad.