Business travel has become an increasing part of an employee’s job description. Students on exchange travel, too. Travel safety, however, has become more of a concern in the foreign countries they are sent to work and study in. Violence, kidnapping, terrorism, and even medical emergencies all contribute to the need for a well-thought-out travel safety plan.
The FoneTrac Travel Safety app is unique for two reasons:
- Real-time access to a US-based 24-hour manned facility of security experts; real people to assist the traveler, including on-the-ground security support
- Real-time access to a round-the-clock staffed facility of medical security professionals; real medical specialists to assist the traveler on medical issues, including on-the-ground medical assistance, medical evacuations and isolations, as well as medical safety alerts if an outbreak happens where the traveler is located.
- The FoneTrac app is user friendly and serves as an invaluable resource to employees and students should their safety be compromised. The travel safety app works fluidly with both the Android and iPhone platforms, and allows users to stay in contact worldwide.
Innovative Employee Travel Security
FoneTrac is an innovative travel safety app for individual travelers as well as employees, businesspeople, or study abroad students. Many business professionals who frequently travel abroad use the travel safety app (and its related services) to stay safe around the world.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android
- Fully featured travel safety app
- Access to real time travel safety information
- Access to real time medical safety information
- US-based team standing by to help 24/7
Example Uses of FoneTrac Travel Security App
- First and foremost, any company with employees overseas needs to track and be in touch with them, and the employees need to be able to access security resources. Open and transparent to the employee, FoneTrac gives them access to up-to-date information as well as the ability to access state-of-the art medical security and travel security services. Real people are there at the press of a button to help.
- Second, study abroad students face many of the same challenges, and universities use FoneTrac to stay in touch with students and reassure parents and families of security issues.
- Third, business travelers welcome a new travel security app that is more comprehensive than the free apps that only email relatives or offer up outdated information.